Multi-Protection Dark Spot Cream:
REDUCES AND REMOVES DARK SPOTS, even those caused by screen light;
WORKS SIMULTANEOUSLY ON ALL VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGING: wrinkles, spots, sagging, loss of elasticity;
IMPROVES THE SKIN'S MOISTURE LEVEL AND RADIANCE;
HELPS MAINTAIN AN EVEN SKIN TONE
HOW TO USE
Apply morning and evening to cleansed face, neck and décolleté. For a better efficiency, a daily use during 2 months is recommended. Can be applied to the eye contour. Avoid exposure to the sun or use a high level sun protection to prevent the appearance of new spots.
Anti-Dark Spot & Moisturizing Ingredients:
- WhitesphereTM Premium- Association of 3 active ingredients with anti-stain properties, encapsulated in spherulites®️. APM, vitamin C, powerful antioxidant. Glabridine, licorice extract inhibits tyrosinase. Underia Pinnatifida, brown algae that inhibits melanin formation.
- Senestem (Plantain Extracts)- Relaunches the synthesis of structural and constitutive proteins of the dermis and thus acts on the firmness and elasticity of the skin. Brightens up senescence spots, especially those caused by screenlight.
- Imperata Cylindrica- Herbaceous plant from tropical regions. The root extract we use has significant and prolonged moisturizing properties.
- Centella Asiatica- Plant of Southeast Asia, called 'the grass of the tiger' because the wild beasts roll in its leaves to heal their wounds. It stimulates cell regeneration, which promotes healing.
- Rice Bran Oil- Rich in unsaponifiable matter and omega 6 essential fatty acids (40%), it preserves the skin's elasticity and moisturizes it by restoring its barrier function. Its gamma oryzanol content (phytosterols and ferrulic acid) gives it excellent anti-UV and anti-radical properties.
- Macadamia Oil- Moisturizing, nourishing and repairing properties thanks to its high content of fatty acids, in particular palmitoleic acid.
- Plant Glycerin- Obtained by saponification of vegetable oils, glycerin is an excellent moisturizing agent for the skin.
- Provitamin B5- Soothing and repairing active ingredient. It helps repair the skin barrier and improves hydration. D-Panthenol also has excellent healing properties by stimulating cell growth.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Naturally present in skin tissue, its production decreases with age (around the age of 50, the quantity of hyaluronic acid in the skin is divided by 2). Known for its exceptional plumping properties (capable of retaining up to 1000 x its weight in water), it helps maintain the skin's moisture level, making it smoother, firmer and more plump.
- Idealift®- This patented lipopeptide stimulates the elastin synthesis and recreates the architecture of elastic tissue for a targeted action on the firmness and density of the skin.
- Matrixyl® Algisium SP® - This patented dioxygen lipopeptide stimulates the synthesis of 6 major constituents of the skin matrix and the dermo-epidermal junction. It flattens the cutaneous relief and fills in wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it needs the most.
- Algisium SP®-Its content in silanols (source of bioavailable silicon) allows the loss of silicon due to age and thus contribut es to slow down skin aging. It restructures the connec tive tissue thanks to its moisturizing properties.
- Iparzine®4A- Patented active ingredient resulting from Research from ASEPTA Laboratories, Iparzine ®4A protects the skin's youth by inhibiting the enzymes that degrade the principal constituents of the dermis. It also has an anti-inflammatory and soothing action.