Fragile, too short, too thin or sparse eyelashes and eyebrows.
Best results in length and growth of lashes are seen when used together with Ecrinal Fortifying Black Mascara.
Ecrinal Eyelash & Eyebrow Strengthener Serum protects and strengthens eyelashes and eyebrows, limits their loss and stimulates their natural growth, for longer, stronger, thicker and fuller lashes and brows day by day!
Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Tested under ophthalmological control.
Apply this colourless serum morning and evening onto clean eyelashes and eyebrows using the mascara-type applicator brush. Recommended treatment over 2-3 consecutive months, but can be safely continued long-term.
Can be applied underneath Ecrinal Fortifying Black Mascara to act as a primer and improve the mascara's hold.
ANP® 2+ Growth Activator (Macadamia Oil, Camelina Oil, Grape Seed Oil), Silk thio-lipester®, Widelash, D-Panthenol
Ecrinal Eyelash & Eyebrow Strengthener Serum
- Fragile, too short or too thin eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Damaged eyelashes following removal of lash extensions.
- Spare, thinning eyebrows due to overplucking or having small patches without hair due to flakes on eyebrows such as in seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Useful in cases of trichotillomania, which is a condition where people deliberately pull out hair from eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Hair loss due to medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Or simply in those people who wish to maximize the beauty of their natural eyelashes and eyebrows!
Both Ecrinal Eyelash and Eyebrow Strengthener Serum and the Fortifying Black Mascara contain the patented active ingredient ANP® 2+. This is a powerful lipid complex made from 3 carefully selected vegetable oils, which are Macadamia Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Camelina Oil, along with Silk Thio-lipesters. These ingredients protect, strengthen and regenerate the hair shaft, stimulate growth of eyelashes and eyebrows and limit their loss.
An in-depth look into ANP2+:
• Similar make-up to sebum, essential for lining the hair fibers.
• Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, it protects cells
GRAPE SEED OIL
• Rich in polyphenols with antioxidant properties
• Rich in omega 6 with regenerative and restructuring qualities.
• One of the richest oils in omega 3
• Nourishes and adds shine to hair
• Its anti-inflammatory action soothes irritations
• Fortified with sulfur amino acids which are essential for the production of keratin and known to increase hair growth and improve the firmness of the roots.
Ecrinal products also contain D-Panthenol which hydrates lashes and protects them from breakage, helping them last longer so they can grow longer.
A very important point about Ecrinal products is that they have been ophthalmologically tested to confirm their efficacy and safety. The products are hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.